Our Value Proposition
Red 5 Limited (ASX: RED) is an ASX-listed gold mining company that is positioned as a major growth opportunity on the ASX – a gold producer delivering stable, profitable production of over 200kozpa in FY24 and beyond.
The construction and ramp up of the 5.5Mtpa King of the Hills Project now provides a clear pathway to becoming an Australian mid-tier gold producer. First gold at King of the Hills was produced on 5 June 2022 - on time and on budget.
Red 5 has a strong balance sheet, which is supported by a Tier 1 project finance debt facility (with Macquarie, BNP Paribas and HSBC).
Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, the Company owns 100% of the King of the Hills and Darlot Gold Mines in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia.
WHY INVEST IN RED 5?
- Construction completed for the King of the Hills bulk open pit and underground mining and processing operation – with a 4.7Moz Resource and growing
- A strategically located, low cost 5.5Mtpa process plant located in the Leonora district with future low-cost expansion potential
- Located in one of the world’s most attractive gold regions
- Extensive exploration potential at both Darlot and King of the Hills
- Experienced Board and Management team with global operational expertise
PRIMARY STOCK EXCHANGE LISTING / INDICES
ASX (stock code: RED)
ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL
3,459,483,380 ordinary shares